Tajweed Quran with the electronic talking pen
A pen with a smart card that recites interprets and translates the meanings of the Holy Quran for people.
- Listening to the recitation of 20 reciters: Make the pen touch the beginning of the verse, then raise it a little and continue after listening to the words of Allah Almighty in Tajweed and in their original colored letters.
- Listening to the interpretations of the entire Holy Quran: Make the pen touch the relevant field on the smart card inside the cover.
- Listening to the complete Quarn: with the Narrations of Warsh, Qaloon and Hafs.
Listening to 13 translations of the meanings of the Quran in foreign languages.
- Memorization: by re-listening to the verse, the entire Quranic page, Surah, or part.
Record your voice to compare it with the voice of the reciter of your choice.
- Tajweed Rules in practical: Learning 28 Tajweed rules.
- Reasons and occasions of revelations
- Inflection of the Holy Quran
- A colorful index of the Quran
- topics and the names of the Surahs
- Charging the pen and updating via the USB port